Junior Operations Officer
Air China Cargo
For the expansion of our operations on Liege Airport, Air China Cargo is looking for a valuable addition to our existing operations team. Therefor the following vacancy is available:
Junior Operations Officer (Full time FTE, 40 hours per week)
Tasks to fulfil:
• Supervision on ramp operations during flight turn-around handling
• Supervision on warehouse operations in regards of cargo build-up and cargo management
• Safeguarding/supervising all of Air China Cargo’s quality, safety and security standards on all processes executed by our service providers
• Checking, amending and creating flight/cargo related documents
• Perform customer service by answering inquiries from customers regarding shipment status, bookings and investigations related to occurrences with cargo
• Beginner’s level
• Motivated, enthusiastic, flexible personality
• Planning and organization skills. Pro-active problem resolution and decision taking
• Able to work in a team and on individual basis
• MBO/HBO with an Aviation relevant major, relevant work experience will be a pre.
• Knowledge about the French and/or English and/or Chinese language is required.
• A thorough security and criminal background screening by the government is required (Executed upon joining the company) to obtain permission for executing flight relevant job tasks.
• Applicant must be in possession of a Belgian work permit
• Applicant must be in possession of a driving license
Benefits: • Trainings • CA staff tickets
Who are we?
Air China Cargo Ltd. is a joint venture company established by Air China and Cathay Pacific. The headquarter is located in Beijing and the airline operates hubs on both airports of Beijing and Shanghai. Routes to and from Liege were established since Jun 2017 and proved to be an important addition to the valuable Air China Cargo network.Download