Freight Operation Coordinator
SF Express is a one of China’s top Logistics companies. Founded in China in 1993, SF Express has expanded internationally with offices in the United States, Australia, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Russia, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. SF Express has its own cargo services through its subsidiary SF Airlines and currently owns nearly 60 cargo aircraft worldwide. SF Express has over 400,000 employees worldwide and its parent company, SF Holding’s annual turnover in 2018 was $12 billion.
SF Express is expanding across Europe and the role holder will have opportunities to work on exciting projects and develop professionally.
• Perform multi-directional (import/export) and multi-Gateway (FRA and LGG) tasks in order to effectively service the full scope of customer needs.
• Determine method of transportation/shipping and prepare bills / invoices and other documents.
• Assist clients in planning of transit times and routes, receive bookings and trace lost or misdirected cargo shipments.
• Follow operations policies, procedures, standards, including safety procedures/policies for handling of hazardous material, and ensure compliance with transport regulations.
• Coordinate with Custom House Broker / trucking companies as appropriate
• Other ad-hoc duties in Liege Airport occasionally may be required.More